The Salzer Cabin is located about ten blocks from the Central Portion of the Rivers Resort, Just a short walk from the "Old Bridge" down by the Strawberry Meadow, good fishing is found up and down
stream (in fishing season of course).
The Salzer cabin has the following amenities:
- Kitchen with separate dining area
- One Bathroom - with shower
- TV with VCR and DVD Player
- 3 Bedrooms on the following levels
- Master Bedroom W/ Queen bed Sleep like an angel in the angel room -
- Twin Bed
- One Bathroom - with tub
- Bedroom with 2 twin beds FUTON youth bed and desk.
- NO internet at this time!
Quiet deck with BBQ (removed due to extreme FIRE danger - DROUGHT) - overlooks a quiet and green setting,river just a few blocks away near the "old bridge" and good fishing!!
As with all Rivers Resort Rentals managed properties, the beds are made and linens are provided, but there is no daily maid service.
Please use towels only for personal hygiene, not for shoes or cars etc. Rags are available at the office for cleaning etc.
- Our units are housekeeping cabins and you are required to leave it clean.
- You should leave the beds unmade, we will clean and sanitize the bathrooms after you depart. Wipe up any spills in the refrigerator or on the stove, make sure that the floors are clean. Please wash, dry and put away the dishes, pots & pans and all utensils.
- Put trash in cans provided at Kitchen door, recycling in the marked trash can CRV ONLY!
- Your cleaning deposit will be returned, or voided if credit card, if only bed making and bathroom sanitation are required and there are no damages to the unit during your stay.
- CHECKOUT TIME IS 11 AM. If your fees are paid and you wish to leave at an earlier hour, please turn off the lights, turn down the heat, leave the key on the table in the unit, and lock the door knob as you leave.
- Parking for TWO CARS ONLY. In Winter 4x4 IS REQUIRED and you must carry tire chains - make sure they fit when you are in a dry and safe area back home. It makes it easier if the chain signs are posted on the highway.